Pick-And-Place Buyers Guide:
Identify Your Product Specifications
STEP 3: Equipment Selection
- Obtain your product BOM (Bill Of Material) and find the following four items:
- The total placements on the PCB
- Identify the component packages to identify feeder size and delivery method
(tape, tube and/or matrix tray)
- The total amount of unique components on PCB (feeder slot requirement)
- Find largest, smallest, and fine pitch requirement
- Find the dimensions of the PCB, overall dimensions and thickness.
- Knowing the annual requirement and placements on the PCB, use the CPH calculator to find your product CPH requirement.
View Manncorp manual pick and place machine and BGA placer
View Manncorp benchtop pick and place machine
View Manncorp mid-high volume pick and place machine